Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, Aubree!!!

Yesterday was Aubree's 3rd birthday!! We started out the day opening presents from her Grandma Good, which were three three outfits. So she picked one out to wear for the day. For most of the rest of the day, we just hung out and decorated her birthday cake. When the evening came around, we packed up and headed out to the sand dunes with Brett's brother, Ryan, and his family. Everyone had such a fun time!! We built a fire and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows, road on the four wheelers and Ryan's way cool dune buggy. It was SOOOOOO much fun!!! Aubree absolutely LOVED riding in the dune buggy! She also had such a fun time playing in all of that sand. It was such a fun party and Aubs loved every minute of it. We owe a BIG thanks to Ryan and Valerie for letting us ride on their toys!!!!!!
This morning, Aubree finished opening her presents. She got a cool flashlight/lantern and fun bubbles from Ryan and Val and kids and a sleeping bag from us. We're hoping to go camping next weekend with all of our new camping gear. We'll see if it happens and how it goes! But as for Aubree's birthday, I think it'll be a day she won't easily forget!!


Here's the party with Ryan, Valerie, Kenadee, Dallin, Emalee, Jaron, Brett, Austin, Aubree, and me and Brynnlee (we're behind the camera).

Here's Aubree's Sunflower Birthday cake!

Ryan in the driver's seat, Brett in the passenger seat, Austin behind Brett with the blue helmet, and Dallin behind Ryan in the red helmet.

Now it's the girls' turn! Aubree is behind me in the blue helmet.

Aubree in the blue helmet, Emalee in the center, then Dallin in the far red helmet.

7 comments:

Kasi said...

Han, that cake is genius!! Aubree is looking so grown up, I can't wait to get her and Emily together again!

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

Ah, the sand dunes! It looks like a blast! What a fun way to spend Aubree's birthday. She is so cute! I can't believe how big Brynnlee looks, I haven't seen a picture of her since she was born. I'm lovin your blog! Now you need to start one for your cooking skills, you ROCK!

Happy happy birthday Aubree!

Shannon said...

You guys look so good. How happy life is out there - or so it seems. And your house, or should I say hole...its really going to happen! I can't believe it. And Brynnlee is getting so big. Shes adorable. Bennett loves to see pictures of "best buddy Austin". Keep up the pictures, I need to do better. Tell Aubs Happy Birthday!!!

Candice said...

Awesome cake!! Where do you get your ideas? You are creative enough to think them up yourself! totally jealous!

Courtney and Andrew said...

Happy Birthday Aubree! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow!! And you are amazing at those cake!! I can't believe it! How did you do this one?

Anonymous said...

I want you just in your knickers, my hand goes in and finds your sweet, warm, soft, bald, squishy, tight toddler p---y mmmmmmmmmmmmm best p---y in the world, I slowly put my fingers in and you squeal, giggle and kick but your legs open for me, good girl I think you like getting your p---y felt, I want you real wet so your knickers smell of your p---y so I get my fingers nice n deep and work you good, I pull them out and suck them as I tell you" mmmmmmmmmmm baby girl such a sweeet tasting little p---y be a good girl and take your knickers off I want to make it mine" you take them off and I spread your legs wide and lick your p---y, you push it into my face hard and buck as you orgasm now it's my p---y, now take my c--k out and show me you know what a tod should do with her warm, soft mouth, keeping your knix to smell when I jerk off, love when they are too young to tell happy 3rd

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 4 little granddaughters to enjoy their little p---y's, 7, 5, 4, and 5 months I am realllllllllllllllllly enjoying the baby right now, soft, warm, gummy little mouth and that lovely bald puffy c--t drives me wild I love blowing my load on it