Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our Best Bites

About two weeks ago, I was introduced to a fairly new blog that I absolutely LOVE!! It's called Our Best Bites and I've included it in my favorite links. For anyone who loves to cook or even anyone who hates to cook, but if they have to it's got to be good, check this site out! There are recipes GALORE!

The scoop on this site -
It is done by two Mormon women who consider themselves "food snobs." So the recipes that they post are supposed to be amazing! And to me, by just reading the recipes and looking at the pictures, everything looks to be just that - AMAZING!! They have a theme each week and they post a new recipe Monday through Friday going along with that theme. Not only do the recipes look and sound good, but their daily comentary is really quite entertaining.

So check it out and let me know if you try any of the recipes. I'm seriously considering starting something like this up with the recipes from my recipe boxes. I'll keep you posted on that! In the meantime, enjoy the new website!!
http://www.ourbestbites.com/

No comments: