Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Austin's 5th Birthday!








Yesterday was Austin's 5th birthday! He was so excited about it that he could hardly go to sleep the night before. When he woke up, he got to see his fire truck cake that wanted for his birthday this year (since I stayed up for hours the night before working on it). Though I was very dissappointed with it, Austin thought it was the coolest cake! So that was nice for me.

That afternoon he had seven friends over for a birthday party. That was kind of crazy! Brett was supposed to come home from work to help me, but he wasn't able to get away until five minutes before the party was over. So I told him not to worry about it. But we managed. Brynn was a little fussy toward the end, but Aubree and her little friend attened to her every need while I was dishing up cake and ice cream for everyone else. What great little helpers they were.

Then that evening, Brett brought home pizza for dinner - Austin's FAVORITE!! He was sooooo excited! After that, he and Aubree went with Brett to go pick up a bull to bring home. While they were at another ranch getting this bull, there was a new little colt that they both got to pet. He really enjoyed that. And when they got home, he opened the rest of his presents from the family.

You'll have to understand that for the last couple of months, Austin has been saying that he's a cowboy. So he'll always ask me, "Do cowboys eat this?" "Do cowboys like to do this?" "Do cowboys listen to their mom's?" and so on (a very easy way for me to get him to do what I want him to!). Anyway, my mother-in-law gave him a cowboy hat yesterday for his birthday and he was in HEAVEN!!! When he wears his hat, he talks with the cowboy drawl and yee-haws. It is absolutely hilarious!! He kept saying, "I'm a REAL cowboy now! YEE-HAW!!" In fact he jumped on his little bouncing horse last night and did not want to get off!

So yesterday was a pretty fun day for everyone! I can't believe that he's five years old! I can remember so plainly the day that I had him and now he's FIVE! Where did the time go?! I really should enjoy his childhood while I can!!

2 comments:

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

Ah! that is so crazy that he is five years old! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your cakes! You definitely need a restaurant or business there. In fact, if I lived near you I would hire you to make my special occassion cakes! I'm serious!

Happy Birthday Austin!

Love,
Nicole

Anonymous said...

little mutual c--k sucking first while I get your tight little ass loose with my fingers, then you go on all fours, I grab your hips, gently push my c--k in your sweet boip---y until your sphincter gives and that sweet, tight little heaven is mine, love f-----g little tight boys and watching my man juice drip from their ass, happy 5th!