Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Reflections Of Christ

There is an amazing photographer named Mark Mabry who has made a touching slideshow the the photography he has done on the life of Christ. His artwork was brought up here to BYU-I to be put on display and I just wanted to share this with anyone that hasn't seen it. I've seen this several times before, but I still can't get enough of it! It really makes His life come to life for me. Enjoy!

http://mabrystudios.typepad.com/reflections_of_christ/

3 comments:

The Robinson's said...

I saw his work back in spring and LOVE him, the way I see Christ is totally different now, so real, so much emotion, I can't wait to get the book of pictures and the DVD that is out!

Anonymous said...

I've never seen his work before! Loved the slideshow! Thank you for posting the link! --Jenny B.

Alli said...

Loved the slideshow, such great pic's! And that's cool that things went well with the horse meeting Brynn and that she wasn't afraid of her. Oh, I changed my blog address, it is now alli-loves-ducks.blogspot.com Hope all is going well for you and your family and take care! Happy Halloween! :)