Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Austin and Aubree have been looking forward to today for about a month now, and what a fun day it has been! Austin got to go to school wearing his Halloween costume today for their party (Aubree got to wear hers yesterday to pre-school). They were both so excited about wearing their costumes for all of their friends to see. So the parties went very well!
Then this evening, the kids and I went trunk-or-treating at the church and they about sweated to death! It was so warm tonight!! Never, since I've been taking kids trick-or-treating, has it been so nice. It has always been right around freezing and so that's what I was prepared for. Each of my kids had on layers so that they didn't have to wear a coat over their costumes. And for the first time ever, they didn't need all of those layers. Oh well! They still had lots of fun and ended up with TONS of candy. Here are my little trick-or-treaters...

Batman

The Cheerleader

Our cute, little Jack-O-Lantern


And all three at Trunk-Or-Treat!

3 comments:

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

Their costumes are sooo cute! We have our trunk or treat tonight! Weird, I know.

The Robinson's said...

Cute kids!!!! I can't believe Austin and Bennett were the same person for Halloween! I love you're little baby pumpkin, so cute!

Kasi said...

okay, how cute are your kids?! I love it!!