Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Official Announcement

Well, I think that it's time that I make our official announcement. We just wanted to publicly let everyone know that we are expecting baby number 4! Please, hold the gasps - we know. This baby was a HUGE suprise for us too, but we are very excited to have another spirit coming into our home.

I just have to tell everyone how I found out. I was making Aubree a sandwich for lunch one day, when she came up to me, rubbed my tummy and said, "Mommy, my baby brother is in your tummy. We need to get him out!"

I looked at her and said, "I'm chubby, but I'm not pregnant!" But after her comment, I thought I'd look at the calendar to see when my period would be starting. I was a little suprised to find that I was a week late. So the next morning I took a pregnancy test and, sure enough, it came out positive!!

The funny thing about this is that before I took the test, I told Brett that I was going to. He told me that he already knew that I was pregnant and didn't really need to take it. He said that he had been having the feeling that we have another spirit coming to our home. So apparently, I am the only one who was not in tune with what was going on! Well, I am now. I'm REALLY in tune with it!!

I had my first appointment last week and this is what we saw...

My due date is July 8th, which is kind of funny. After I had Aubree (the end of June), I swore I would never have another summer baby. And this one is even later in the summer! Yay!! Oh well, I'm hoping it will be much cooler in our new house. We'll see! Wish me luck - I'll need it!!

10 comments:

Lisah said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!! Baby number 4 is so much easier than the 3rd... I thought anyways. It is funny how they make their appearance whether you are ready for it or not! That's awesome... even more awesome would be if you really did have a boy. Aubree would be really in tune with something!

Candice said...

YEAH!! I am so excited for you! I have actually known for a week now but haven't said anything because I didn't know if it was public knowledge except for family. hee hee Congrats! I am excited for you! and it is amazing how in tune little kids are! I hope you are feeling great and we need to get together soon! especially before my baby comes we need to go to lunch or something! I will call you soon! YEAH

The Foster Bunch said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting. That will be crazy if it turns out to be a boy. They always say little kids are way more in tune then we are. Kind of scary!!Children are such a blessing, I don't know what we ever did before we had them. Congrats again!! Let us know if you need anything.

Shannon said...

That story of Aubrey is precious, you should write it down. We are so excited for you guys. I guess we already know its a boy, eh?!! How have you been feeling? If anyone can handle 4, its you!

Leia said...

Wow, what a neat experience. Good luck with number four. Do you have a name yet?

Alli said...

Wow, that's so awesome and congrats on baby number four! How are you feeling? That's so cool how Aubree said that and that she knew, kids are so in tune with things. That would be really cool if it's a boy after what she said. Do you have any names picked out yet? Well, good luck and take care! :)

Hannah said...

Thanks everybody!! I've been sick for a while, but now I'm feeling better (knock on wood). We'd really like a boy, but we'll see. And as for Aubree's prediction, you just never know with her. She always calls Brynn a "he", so we aren't holding our breath on that one. And we do have a boys and a girls name picked, but we'll wait to find out what we're having first. Thanks again for all of the kind comments!! It's great to hear from you all!

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

I know you already told me but I love the story so I had to re-read it! Congratulations again! I'm very excited for your family and to find out what you are having. Love you!!!

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

OH HANNAH CONGRATS!!!! that is so amazing, it really isnt our call is it when they come, its always a special blessing!!! I am so happy for you!!! HOpe you keep feeling well! Your awesome!! Love ya!
The Bowens

Courtney and Andrew said...

Congrats, congrats! If anyone can handle it you can! The pics of your house look great! How exciting! Hope all is going well!