Friday, September 5, 2008

It's A Girl!!

No, I'm not pregnant nor did I have another baby. But one of our cows had a little girl Wednesday night. We are SOOOOO excited!! It's a girl, so that means we get to keep her, and she's all black. She is so stinkin' cute!!! So since it's a girl and we'll be keeping her, we'll be naming this one. Please let us know if you come up with any cute names for her. Her older sister is named Mooly, just so you know.


Aubree and I went out to see her this morning to take some pictures and we received a warm welcome from all of the other cows. Take a look at these pictures...

The baby wanted to meet Aubree


One of our mama cows stayed right by my side and kept nudging me to pet her!

I don't think I've posted a picture of our new horses. Sugar is gone, but we have this horse and one more, who is expecting and is not staying at our place.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Wow Han...you just get right in there with those cows. I can't believe they let you pet them. They must love you - I don't blame them!