Monday, September 22, 2008

Funnies

When we got to Bear Gulch (this is my third post for the day; read the previous post for details), the kids had been sleeping and this is what we found when Aubree woke up...

WHOA!!

While we were driving, we came across this sign that I found rather funny. It's for an ATV/motorbike/snowmachine store - a man's store, really. But I can't imagine any men being excited to go to this Grand Opening...

Just so you know, the acronym stands for Performance Motor Sports.

Hee, hee, hee!

3 comments:

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

Ha ha ha that is actually really funny... I wonder if they really stopped to think about that one... prob not if its a mans store!!

So how are you all doing? Looks like your doing well and your kids are so beautiful! and growing up so quickly! Its crazy how time goes by without a moments thought! Well Keep in touch and love your page!! Its always nice to have more family up and going on here!! Take care love ya much

<3 the bowens

The Robinson's said...

nice sign....
I love the fall pictures!

Lisah said...

Hannah, I spied on your blog! Hope you don't mind! your house looks awesome and I am very excited for you guys. We will have to drive out there and check it out. I can't believe how much Brynnlee looks like Austin. That is amazing! Hope all is well!