Saturday, January 7, 2012

Summer Fun In Pictures

The weather over the summer was just BEAUTIFUL!  It made for a very green and lush summer.  We filled our time with lounging outside, bike rides, walks, bottle-feeding our calves, and hanging out with family and friends.  It was one of the best summers we've had as a family!
















 We took my sister, Nicole, and my mom to the 4th of July parade in Rexburg.


 Aubree got to ride on one of the floats in the parade.  It was so fun to see her in the parade!
 Then we went to the 4th of July Rodeo that evening.



 My mom and I went up to West Yellowstone one afternoon to go to the Playmill Theatre and watch them perform "High School Musical!"  It was both our first time going there and we had lots of fun just the two of us!!

 Fun at the new water park!


 And fun at Brett's parent's house too for my niece, Bretta's birthday!




My friends and I decided to take our kids to Egin Lake one afternoon.  We all absolutely loved it!  The water was waist deep on the kids at the deepest part.  That meant they could have all the fun they wanted!



We spent LOTS of time having picnics and playing at parks!


















WE LOVE SUMMERTIME!!!!!!

No comments: