Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Brynnlee Is 2!!

Today is Brynnlee's birthday and I can't believe that she already TWO!!!! She had a very full day of fun! At walking today she got to play with all of her favorite friends. Then she helped me decorate her cake by trying all of the candy to see which ones tasted good. She really liked that part! And later this evening, Brett's parents came over for cake and ice cream. It was a sweet and simple celebration for this sweet and simple little girl! We sure love our Brynner Baby!!! Happy birthday, Brynn!


I was having a hard time thinking of what to get Brynnlee for her birthday, so finally I just asked her what she wanted. She thought for a minute and replied, "Shoes!" That's my kind of girl!!!


Here she is brushing her hair with her new brush that's just her size. Kathy made this ADORABLE quilt for Brynn's baby dolls. It is so CUTE!!!
She LOVED her butterfly cake!!
Oh, and Brooks started to crawl today! Not just his normal army/worm crawl, but really crawling!! He's getting so big!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

I can't believe how big she is. Great looking cake too. You make me look like a horrible mom when it comes to the cake department. Maybe I'll just hire you to make the boys. Not sure how we can ship it....you hand deliver?? Happy Birthday Brynlee!!

Rachelle said...

I love that butterfly cake! Soooo cute!

Kasi said...

she is so adorable! Her hair is getting soooo long! I always forget how close in age her and Ben are.

Candria said...

Cute pictures, cute girl, & cute cake! What a fun day!

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

Oh my goodness Hannah! You are so talented with food! I love the butterfly cake!!! Adorable!

Happy Birthday Brynlee! She looks so adorable. I think her and Aubriana would definitely get along. Especially with the love for shoes and all. ;)

Leia said...

Looks like a fun party Hannah. I love your cake too, using the candy was a good idea! Brylee's birthday was Feb. 13th. So our girls are really close in age! Also funny...I gave my little girl shoes for her birthday too, and she loved them! Girls will be girls!

Robyn said...

That cake turned out so stinkin cute! Excellent choice! Happy Birthday to Brynn!

Chelsea said...

Super cute cake! You and Brett may have your hands full if she knows she wants shoes at age 2, funny girl! Happy birthday Brynn