Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Aubree's Getting Ready For Kindergarten

Aubree had to get registered for Kindergarten last week and to do that, she had to get her Kindergarten shots beforehand. I took her into the doctor and she was weighed and measured. We learned that Aubree is 3'7" tall, which puts her in the 75th percentile for her height. And she weighs 49 pounds, putting her in the 95th percentile for her weight. The poor girl is growing just like her mama did. In fact, I was as tall as I am now by the fifth grade.

For her shots, she had to get four different vaccines - getting poked four different times. But she was amazing. Aubree didn't even cry!! She is one tough cookie!!! Austin balled when he got his shots. I was so proud of Aubs!

She's growing like a weed and she's got the most fun and funny personality. Just take a look at these pictures...

We are sure lucky to have Aubree as a part of our family. We all love her so much!

5 comments:

Robinson Roost said...

I love you too, Aubree. You are always happy and I like those photos.

Shannon said...

She is such a doll Hannah. What a bright ray of sunshine. She looks a little more happy then Max did to register for Kindergarten. I'm sure it will be a great year for all of them.

Chelsea said...

What a cute, funny girl!

Rachelle said...

Haha, I can't believe you were so tall in 5th grade!

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

Thats so exciting for her! I always think girls are tougher then boys... we're the ones that have to give birth afterall. Good job Aubrey! Love the pictures! She is just darling!