Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sweet

Aubree has her moments where she's super sweet and adorable. She had one of those as we were driving home from the grocery story yesterday afternoon. She sits next to Brooks in the Tahoe. All of a sudden, she leans over him in his seat and starts talking to him in her high-pitched, sing-songy voice saying, "Oh, Brooks, I love you. Oh, yes I do! Yes, that's right. I love you. Were you with Jesus before you were born? Oh, yes you were. Yeeeeesss you were! You got to talk to him, didn't you? Yeeeeesssss! He's your friend, huh, Brooks? Yes he is. Oh, yes he is."

It was one of those moments that makes it worth being a mom. I love my kids, so fresh from Heaven.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW THAT IS SO SWEET. MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE I AM SO VERY PREGNANT BUT THAT TOTALLY BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES. WHAT A WAY TO PUT IT. I LOVE THEM ALSO SO FRESH FROM HEAVEN YOU CAN'T GET IT ANY BETTER THAN THAT.

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

That is too sweet for words! I bet Brooks was grinning from ear to ear too. How great when kids show how much they love eachother. Love that! Thanks for the smile.

Robinson Roost said...

Love it.

Rachelle said...

That is so beautiful! Priceless.