I know I'm really slacking in this post and the previous one, but hey, at least I'm getting them on here.
I am so excited for the new year!!! I've got high hopes for this year being a better one than last and I'm going to work really hard to make it so.
I LOVE making new year resolutions every year. It's a chance for me to find ways to become better than I am, write them down, and really work on them.
Here are my resolutions for 2010:
1. Organize the house
2. Make a menu calendar every month again
3. Keep excersizing
4. Get to a size 4
5. Eat less sugar
6. Potty train Brynnlee
7. Read more with the kids
8. FHE EVERY week
9. Scripture study with the kids
10. Attend the temple once a month
11. Entertain more
12. Do more service (I'm shooting for at least once a week)
13. Take more day trips as a family
So we'll see how it goes, but so far, I've been doing really well and I hope to keep it up!
3 years ago