Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Field Trip to the Zoo

Austin's kindergarten class went on a field trip to the zoo in Idaho Falls last week. I'd heard since before Austin was in Kindergarten, that this is a trip Mom's want to go on due to the large number of kids going and the small amount of teachers and adults. So when we received information on this field trip, I decided I would go. Aubree and Brynnlee went with me and we all had such a great time! The weather was gorgeous and the other moms and I were so proud that we didn't lose one child. Yay!!

Now Austin is done with his first year of school and I can't believe it! He had such a wonderful year and is already looking forward to going to school all day as a first grader. But for now, pictures of his super fun field trip...

Riding the rides
Cute little bunny
Brynn's favorite - the lion!
A rather large tortoise
Flamingos
Swinging monkeys of some sort
Penguins
An alligator

2 comments:

Diane said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love the penguins and flamingos. It's nice you were able to take the other kids along as well. Way to go Austin on completing Kindergarten!!!

Robinson Roost said...

What fun for everyone. Love you all.