Saturday, January 8, 2011

Thanksgiving

This was our very first Thanksgiving that we had on our own. We usually celebrate with Brett's family, but this year, they went to St. Louis for Thanksgiving. Can I just tell you how much fun I had cooking the whole meal?! Oh, man, it was GREAT!!!!
While Brooks and I stayed inside, listening to Micheal Buble and cooking, Brett took the other three kids out to play in the snow. He showed them how to build snow caves. They LOVED that!!


Even Brett could fit in there!

Once dinner was ready, they all came in and we FEASTED! We sure had much to be thankful for!!

1 comment:

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

Good job on the dinner! It was my first Thanksgiving to make the full blown meal too. I did pretty darn good, but we had a ham instead of Turkey. A little easier on me that way. LOL! I love the snow fort. So fun!