Saturday, January 8, 2011

Back To School


Austin and Aubree have been in school for 4 full months now and I'm just barely posting their pictures from the beginning of the school year. Nice. At least I'm getting it on here.

Both Austin and Aubree were excited for school to start. Austin's in second grade and Aubree started Kindergarten.

On the first day of school, Aubree decided she wanted to ride the bus with Austin, so I told Austin he had to take her to her classroom so she wouldn't get lost and I would meet her there. When I got to her classroom, I found Aubree in tears. When I asked her why she was crying, she told me that Austin ran off as soon as he got off the bus. So, she was left to wander the school, completely lost, all by herself until a friend of mine found her and took her to her classroom.

I felt so bad for her! But that was only the first day. After that, Austin made sure she made it to her class and she's loved school ever since.

No comments: