Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Valentine's Day

This year's Valentine's Day was not your typical one. Unfortunately, I'm finding that when you are building a house and have deadlines, you stick with your goals and work, no matter if Valentine's Day or not. But what I have found is that when you spend time with family and having them show how much they love you by helping with such a huge project, it's hard to top that and it means so much to both Brett and me! This is how we spent our V-Day, as did Ryan (Brett's brother) and Valerie and their kids, and Larid (Brett's dad)...
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about our flooring!!!! A huge thanks goes to Ryan, Valerie, and Larid - the hardwood floor laying experts! It was a happy Valentine's Day indeed!!

5 comments:

Lisah said...

It looks so fantastic!! We need to come out and see your house! I am excited for you guys.

Anonymous said...

I love the floor...(its exactly what we put in!) Your house is looking great, and I am sure you wish you could just move in, because I feel the same way!

The Robinson's said...

The floors look awesome. How many more days till move in?

Diane said...

The floor looks great! It's nice to have such great help, and when it's family, it makes it all the betterl.

Kasi said...

so do you have wood floors throughout the whole house? It looks so amazing!!